Thursday, October 04, 2007



JUST A QUICK POST!

All went well today during the colonoscopy. Doctor said it showed I have diverticulosis of the sigmoid colon ( which I already knew) and grade 1 internal hemorrhoids (which I didn't know I have) otherwise it was a normal colonoscopy of the colon.

They did recommend to maintain a high fiber diet and I don't have to have another one for 5 years. At least no polyps this time. And I'm so happy I can go five years now. So other then preparing for this all afternoon and evening yesterday and having the procedure done this morning, that's about all I've done in the last two days.

Hope veryone else had something more exciting in their lives. Good night, shutting down early. Just got on long enought to make this post.


8 comments:

REENblack said...

Congrats! I'm not sure if thats the right word, but I'm sure you are happy with the results!!!

Tom said...

I send you a big friendly bear hug, but don't tell Abe... xx

Anonymous said...

I left you a longer comment on your other blog as I was over there earlier.

Tom gave you a hug. Did you feel it?

Love you.

Anonymous said...

Oh, that's good news! But hemorrhoids....yuck! Still a better result than the alternative, I guess. :-D

Melinda said...

happy it went well and is all over now!

Jo's-D-Eyes said...

Hi Patty,
We have some more in common, I see you were having a colonscopy, with the result (yuou publisised) It not a nice thing to undergo (the scpoy I mean) I know so, cuse I have them regularly, I wish you all the best and I am glad for you the result was more positive than you thought, I wish you a good health:)

have a good weekend:)
Greetings and hugh from me

photowannabe said...

Good news...now rest and get on with life. Live large....

Melissa said...

At least that's done and you don't have to worry about it for 5 years!

Love you Mom!