Sunday, December 30, 2007


New Year Resolutions For Pets...

Just a note before you read the New Year's Resolutions for Pets. Our internet was down almost all day and night yesterday. It just about drove me crazy not be able to get on and look around. I ended up taking a nap for about an hour and a half, then the non-blogging daughter and her partner came over and we played several games of Yatchee, I won two of the three. So glad Road Runner finally is up this morning.

15. I will not eat other animals' poop.

14. I will not lick my human's face after eating animal poop.

13. I do not need to suddenly stand straight up when I'm lying under the coffee table.

12. My head does not belong in the refrigerator.

11. I will no longer be beholden to the sound of the can opener.

10. Cats: Circulate a petition that sleeping become a juried competition in major animal shows.

9. Come to understand that cats are from Venus; dogs are from Mars.

8. Take time from busy schedule to stop and smell the behinds.

7. Hamster: Don't let them figure out I'm just a rat on steroids, or they'll flush me!

6. Get a bite in on that freak who gives me that shot every year.

5. Grow opposable thumb; break into pantry; decide for MYSELF how much food is *too* much.

4. Cats: Use new living room sofa as scratching post.

3. January 1st: Kill the sock! Must kill the sock! January 2nd - December 31: Re-live victory over the sock.

2. The garbage collector is NOT stealing our stuff.

1. I will NOT chase the stick until I see it LEAVE THE IDIOT'S HAND



3 comments:

Wanda said...

Ha Ha Ha Ha :) I will post this on the refrig. for Molly.. :)

Jo's-D-Eyes said...

Hey Patty,

LOL What a funny post!!!! I love it my dog wooooof likes it too, however she cna't stop licking me, but thats mend sweet Eh?

I Want to wish YOU and ABE an Happy New YEAR AND A GREAT Old years eve tomorrow!

Look at the Happy New Year with some firework at my blog:)

Renie Burghardt said...

I enjoyed this one, Patty. I have both dogs and cats.

I'm glad your Internet is working again.

Happy New Year, Patty and Abe!

Blessings,

Renie