Sunday, February 03, 2008

SUPERBOWL SUNDAY


Superbowl Snaps...


A first-grade teacher explains to her class that she is a New England Patriots fan. She asks her students to raise their hands if they are Patriots fans too. Not really knowing what a Patriots fan was, but wanting to be liked by their teacher, their hands fly into the air.

There is, however, one exception. Kelly has not gone along with the crowd. The teacher asks her why she has decided to be different. "Because I'm not a Patriots fan" she reports.

"Then," asks the teacher," What are you?"

"I'm a New York Giants fan," boasts the little girl.

The teacher asks Susie why she is a Giants fan.

"Well, my Dad and Mom are Giants fans, so I'm a Giants fan too," she responds.

"That's no reason," the teacher says. "What if your mom was a moron, and your dad was an idiot. What would you be then?"

Kelly smiles and says, "Then I'd be a Patriots fan."

P.S.For all of you football fans, don't get your shorts in a twist, I don't watch it, so I'm not for either team, but you must admit, it is a cute joke.


8 comments:

Tom said...

Hi Patty good joke here, I'm sure folks will see the humour... do you know this game is being talked about on our hourly news, it's not even a soccor game ;o)
I hope that the game is a great one and who ever is reading this after... I hope your side wins :O)

Wanda said...

It's a very cute joke, and I just want to see a great game...may the best team win.!!
LOL Wanda

Martin Stickland said...

Quick thinking!

Thanks for the 'good night' message the other night!

It is wet here still!

Mississippi Songbird said...

lol..I love it!

Have a Happy Superbowl Sunday!

david mcmahon said...

Hi Patty,

You left me a link on Friday or Saturday - would you PLEASE be able to send it to me again?

Sorry for the trouble.

Say G'day to OML for me ...

Renie Burghardt said...

Haha, funny! I'm not a Super Bowl fan. I'm a Puppy Bowl Fan. My visiting son left today. He said he was going home to watch the Super Bowl in peace! Good decision.

Have a great evening, Patty.

Renie

Merle said...

Dear Patty ~~ Great joke. I am not
interested in the Super Bowl, we are
having Cricket matches here.
I do hope little Regina gets well, what an awful time she has had in her short life.
I am glad you enjoyed the Maid joke.
We had a thunderstorm yesterday and I lost my Internet provider, and I surely missed that. We got 33mms rain. 25 mms = 1 inch.
Take care Patty, Love, Merle.

Unknown said...

I too is not a football fan, however this is a cute little joke just the same, thanks for the laugh :)