Thursday, March 13, 2008

Home Medical Remedy...

A man walks into his doctor's office and puts a note on the table for the doctor to read. It said, "I can't talk!

Help me!"

The doctor nodded sagely, and instructed the man to put his thumb on the table. The man thinks to himself that his thumb has nothing to do with his inability to talk, but he does as the doctor ordered.

The doctor quickly picked up a big book and whacks the man's thumb with it as hard as he could.

"AAAAAAAAAAAAAA!!!" the man yelled.

"Good, good," the doctor said. "Come back tomorrow and we'll work on the 'B'."

2 comments:

Mississippi Songbird said...

lol.. Love the one about the recliner.. Have a wonderful day!

Merle said...

Hi Patty ~~ Good joke, but poor guy and his finger!! Ouch!. I only got the code, but I take it the animal remembered the care the woman had given him. I am so glad you got a good report from your radiologist, so
we are doing well so far. Let's keep it up. Glad your weather has improved and soon there will be more of the same. I hope you are sleeping better
and have a great weekend. Take care,
Love, Merle.