Thursday, August 14, 2008

Fred and Mary's Wedding Night?


THE WEDDING NIGHT


Fred and Mary got married but couldn't afford a honeymoon, so they go back to Fred's Mom and Dad's house for their first night together

In the morning, Johnny, Fred's little brother, gets up and has his breakfast.

As he is going out of the door to go to school, he asks his Mom if Fred and Mary are up yet. She replies, 'No'.

Johnny asks, 'Do you know what I think?'

His Mom replies, 'I don't want to hear what you think! Just go to school.'

Johnny comes home for lunch and asks his Mom, 'Are Fred and Mary up yet?'

She replies, 'No.'

Johnny says, 'Do you know what I think?'

His Mom replies, 'Never mind what you think! Eat your lunch and go back to school .'

After school, Johnny comes home and asks again, 'Are Fred and Mary up yet?'

His Mom says, 'No.'

He asks, 'Do you know what I think?'

His Mom replies, 'Ok, now tell me what you think?'

He says: 'Last night Fred came to my room for the Vaseline and I think... I gave him my airplane glue.'

TODAY IS OUR 53RD. ANNIVERSARY
HAPPY ANNIVERSARY OLD MAN LINCOLN,
I LOVE YOU

Whoops, I originally had this fixed to post on our Anniversary, then I changed my mind ( a woman has that right LOL) but I forgot to remove this from the bottom of the post. Yes our Anniversary was July 12th.

6 comments:

Gigi Ann said...

Well, that would explain why they weren't out of bed yet;)

I thought your anniversary was a month ago. Oh well, Happy Anniversary anyway. We celebrated our 50th on the 3rd of July and I'm going to continue celebrating it for the next 6 months.

Have a fun day, and stay away from the bottle of glue;))

Shionge said...

Great joke to start my day as usual and everyday is 'anniversary' when we have our love ones with us so more to come :D

Renie Burghardt said...

Oops, guess Fred and Mary are stuck togedther for good! LOL. Which they probably don't mind. Hahaha.

Yes, well, I got confused with that anniversary announcement, at first. But you probably celebrate it every day anyway.

Have a good night, Patty!

Renie

Jack and Joann said...

I wonder if it was super glue for a super good time in bed.

Tomate Farcie said...

no comment, hehehehe! ;)

Nancy said...

Oh, my gosh!!! OUCH!!!! LOL

(((((( HUGS ))))))