Monday, September 29, 2008

Had to share this important information on this Monday morning.


An Important Medical Alert...


The Centre for Disease Control has issued a medical alert about a highly contagious, potentially dangerous virus that is transmitted orally, by hand, and even electronically. This virus is called Weary Overload Recreational Killer (WORK).

If you receive WORK from your boss, any of your colleagues, or anyone else via any means whatsoever - DO NOT TOUCH IT. This virus will wipe out your private life completely.

If you should come into contact with WORK you should immediately leave the premises. Take two good friends to the nearest grocery store and purchase one or both of the antidotes - Work Isolating Neutralizer Extract (WINE) and Bothersome Employer Elimination Rebooter (BEER).

Take the antidote repeatedly until WORK has been completely eliminated from your system. You should immediately forward this medical alert to five friends. If you do not have five friends, you have already been infected and WORK is controlling your life. Trusting you will do the right thing.

P.S. If you have developed immunity from WINE and BEER, then as a last resort, take a VACATION (Viral Antidote for Contagious Anxiety- Taxing Incessant Overwork Neurosis) for 2 weeks.

6 comments:

Gigi Ann said...

Thanks for the warning, I will apply the advice. Drinking the antidote (BEER) I like the Dark Cherry favored, for two weeks should just about clear up the (WORK) virus. And hopefully I never catch it again.

Thanks for the morning chuckle...

Arija said...

Hi, I found your blog through My Five Men and laughed myself silly until I came down to your post about your sister.
I'm so sorry she had to go trough all those unpleasant and useless treatments. Doctors so often don't realize that they are not God.
It is so hard to come to terms with the loss of a sister.

Wanda said...

WORK ~~~ what's that... I'm retired!

Another fun read!

Renie Burghardt said...

Yeah, I'm retired as well! I don't work anymore. Haha. Those are good though. I enjoyed reading it.

Got Dancing with the Stars, on, and poor Cloris, she could hardly get up from the floor at the end of her number. I just hope she doesn't fall and break something. Why they would invite an 82 year old woman to dance on the show, is beyond me.

Have a good night, Patty.

Renie

Diane said...

This was some great advice. I shall live by this code. LOL

Diane

Tomate Farcie said...

Ah, now you tell me!!! WINE can work occasionally, but by all means, if you can go for the VACATION, that is the best remedy! ;)