Thursday, October 23, 2008

Yesterday

Was a strange day

Almost seemed unreal. First Abe and I had to be in Kettering to see his new doctor, whom he liked very much, His first name was Michael. Went from there and picked up our one daughter and her friend, grabbed a Wendy's hamburger and ate on the way to the funeral home. When we arrived there, we met the funeral director Michael Kreitzer, then we hugged my Brother Michael Sr. and viewed my nephew Michael Jr. and saw his son Michael. I got to thinking about all of this last night while trying to go to sleep and realized in one day, I had seen five different Michael's. It seemed a little strange, but that's how my mind works, strange. LOL

7 comments:

Gigi Ann said...

At night especially our minds tend to think strange things. lol

raccoonlover1963/Lisa Myers said...

I tend to think of really strange things in the evenings. As far as several people with the same name, there were nine Lisa's in my graduating class. The most common name of our class. And my mother thought she was being original!
Take care
Lisa

Tomate Farcie said...

I am sending good thoughts your way (if that is possible) in hope that somehow, your Internet friends are able to help you at least a little bit get through these difficult times.

I am also very glad you both like your new doctor. Having a doctor you like and trust is very important and actually not that easy to find in my experience.

Michael is a very common name, I think. People here joke and say that if you call out "Michael" in the street, 1/2 the men will turn around.

Tomate Farcie said...

I meant to say "commonly used" name, not "common".

bigbikerbob said...

Hi, All those Michaels in one family, only good thing is as we get older we havn't so many names to remember.

Wanda said...

I can understand that.... my mind works that way too.

Also, we have a son Michael, a grandson Michael, a SIL and a greatgrandson (middle name) Michael... We have a house full.

Reader Wil said...

The name Michael in Hebrew means "one who is like God". It's derived from the name of the Archangel Michael who is now considered a saint in Christianity. May be that's something to think about? We don't realise what names we give our children, but this is a great name.