The rules of this Meme are:
1. Link to the person who tagged you.
2. Post the rules on your blog.
3. Write six random things about yourself.
4. Tag six people at the end of your post and link to them.
5. Let each person know they’ve been tagged and leave a comment on their blog
6. Let the tagger know when your entry is up.
Some of the things about me you may, or may not know:
1. Any kind of good chocolate, whether it's candy, cake, pie or ice cream I love it and say yes, more please.
2. Oldmanlincoln and myself were married 53 years this past July 12th. We have five children (adults) and five grandchildren.
3. Always happy when I can visit with my Mother who is only (almost) 14 years older then me.
4. Very happy when all five of our children and their families can all get together AND not have any family drama. LOL
5. Have gone through breast cancer twice, been very lucky each time.
6. I feel very fortunate to live in a Country where I have as much freedom as I do, not had to worry about where my next meal is coming from and have a warm home and a great family, plus fairly good health.
Now, ready, set, go, these are the ones I am tagging.
1. Don't know her name other then Expat Kat at Pea Green Soup
2. Nancy at Nancy's Nonsense
3. Diana at Do Drop Inn
4. Wanda at Brushstrokes from the Heart
5. Winifred at The World's Greatest Procrastinator (Ditherer)!
6. Betsy at My Five Men
Enjoy visiting these blogs.
P.S. I had picked Cindy at Mulligan Stew then she e-mailed me that she had just done this less then a month ago and she had picked me, apparently I missed that post. So I am putting another in her place.