The rules are :
The Blogger manifests exemplary attitude, respecting the nuances that pervade amongst different cultures and beliefs.
The Blog contents inspire; strive to encourage and offer solutions.
There is a clear purpose at the Blog; one that fosters a better understanding on Social, Political, Economic, the Arts, Cultures and Sciences and Beliefs.
The Blog is refreshing and creative.
The Blogger promotes friendship and positive thinking.
The Blogger who receives this award will need to follow the following steps :
1. Create a post with a mention and link to the person who presented the Noblesse Oblige award.
2. Display the award conditions on the post.
3. Write a short article about what this blog has thus far achieved - preferrably citing a post to support.
4. The blogger must present the Noblesse Oblige Award in concurrence with the Award conditions.
5. The blogger must display the Award on their blog.
The five blogs I choose to receive this award are :
1. Avinash at Delhi with Avinash & Friends
2. Elizabeth at Lovin' and Livin' Life in the Ozarks
3. Susan at My Vision
4. Betsy at My Five Men
5. Wanda at Brush Strokes from the Heart
I feel that these five bloggers do fit with the conditions of this award. They have great blogs that are of great interest to all who visit them.