Friday, January 30, 2009

I Like Your Style Award

Received from a dear friend Merle Thank you so much, I do appreciate it.

Photobucket


Remember, anyone that visits my blog and would like to use the award for themself or send on to someone else, please feel free to do so. I am passing this on to the following people:

1. Pat at Remembrances of An Arkansas Stamper

2. Betsy at My Five Men

3. Denise at An English Girl Rambles"

4. Margaret at Old Digger

5. Helen at A little of this -n- that

6. Brenda at Days of My Life

I hope you all enjoy the award called "I Like Your Style", you an pass it on, or keep it for yourself, which ever you prefer.


8 comments:

Wanda said...

I like your style too Patty!! You deserve all the nice awards you are give... you are loved by us all!

अविनाश said...

congrats patty

Pat - Arkansas said...

Thank you, my dear Patty! I'm honored to be included in the list of those to whom you've passed it on.

You're well deserving of this award, 'cause there are lots of folks who like your blog!

Hope you're staying warm, and don't have to shovel any more snow for a while (like next year, maybe?)

Brenda said...

Oh my! I have been busy and not on the computer much but was shocked to come visit you and see that you thought of me! Thank You ever so kindly. And I like your style also...and your hubby. Glad you are both in the blogging world. Have a great day!

Margaret Cloud said...

Thank you for the award, I do appreciate it very much and thank you for coming by. I am like Wanda, I also like your style.

Betsy Brock said...

Congratulations...you definetly deserve this award! And thanks for passing it along to me...how fun! :)

Merle said...

Dear Patty ~~ I am glad you were pleased with that award and have passed it on. Thank you for the tip of enlarging the picture. I know to do that, but wasn't certain it would work. It was by far the best of his
drawings.I hope you and the family enjoyed your games of cards. I haven't heard of Phase Ten.
I am so glad you had a good night's sleep snd glad your home is warm and cosy. At least we know how fortunate we are, but do give a thought for those less fortunate
Take great care, my friend, Love,
and Hugs, Merle.

DeniseinVA said...

Congratulations on this well deserved award Patty. You have lots of fans out here, me included, who think you are the tops. Thank you so much for passing it on to me. I truly do appreciate it.