Saturday, February 14, 2009

Busy, busy, busy

I'm sorry
Friday and today I was so busy, I didn't make my rounds to the blogs I like to read. Now I am so far behind. So I will start a new on Monday. Because tomorrow is going to be another busy day. I haven't forsaken my friends. I just find as I get older, I am slower. Can't seem to get as much done as I use to. I will be around again, don't give up on me. And no, I haven't really been posting, you see, I try to make post ahead by about two weeks. I do this on days when I have more free time. So then on days when I'm busy, it looks as though I have been posting. A little sneaky but it works for me. Hope everyone had a wonderful Valentine's Day and will be having a terrific Sunday. Sleep well tonight and get rested up for your great Sunday.


7 comments:

Wanda said...

Well I totally understand busy, busy, busy!

But you were not to busy to tell those you love Happy Valentines Day!!!

Thanks again, and rest well this weekend.

Love and Hugs
Wanda
PS Thanks for your words of wisdom

अविनाश said...

busy , hmmm its ok but you should take care of yourself too....have a nice sunday
catch u soon
Regards

Anonymous said...

Happy Valentine's Day.
Cheers !!!

Reader Wil said...

Same with me Patty. I like to answer all the comments and read all the posts. If I want to do that properly, it's time consuming. Yet it's very nice.Have a great weekend, Patty!

Jack and Joann said...

I have the same problem Patty. But I usually write early in the morning on the day I post something. I never know exactly what I'm going to write. I always pull up a recent photo and get inspired by think about the photo and what was taking place in the photo. Sometimes the photo takes me down a very strange writing road and I say to myself how did I get here. Especially when I dabble in verse.

Shionge said...

No worries Patty and Happy Belated Valentine's Day to you and Abe :D

Tomate Farcie said...

We totally understand!!!

I can't blog very often either and can only play on the computer so many minutes every day so I only check 2 or 3 blogs, and I rotate my visits to get to everybody. I don't always, though.

By the way, that reminds me, thank you for the comment you left on my blog the other day, on the "ordinary lives" post.