Wednesday, August 26, 2009

Quick post

Before shutting off computer
I may not be on for a few days. Going in tomorrow for cataract surgery. I know some of the things I won't be allowed to do for a week, not sure if being on the computer will be one of them. I was told by another person that her Mother had to stay off for a few days. I'll know more tomorrow. So if you don't see me visiting, you'll know why.

I try to post several weeks ahead, so right now, I have post all ready to go up till Sept. 14th.

Happy blogging, see you later alligator.

7 comments:

Twisted Fencepost said...

We'll miss you!
I hope everything goes well for you. Take care, we'll be here when you get back!

Anonymous said...

Take care.
Waiting...

Brenda said...

Good luck with the surgery Patty! I have heard that they can work miracles now. I will have to have it in a few years and they have promised I will see better than ever. Take care!

Merle said...

Dear Patty ~~ I do hope the surgery was successful and you are feeling OK
and not in too much pain.
Thinking of you with Love, Merle.

Tomate Farcie said...

Oh, right, I was wondering about that the other day. Well, very good luck to you, and don't worry about your computer or your online friends. We'll all be here when you get back :)

How very nice of you to have prepared posts in advance! Thank you and best wishes for your recovery.

Jack and Joann said...

Yes, yes, we will miss you. I don't even like eye drops put in my eyes so I don't think I could do cateract surgery. But more power to you for doing it.

And you do your blog a week or two in advance. Holy smokes. I don't know what I'm going to write until I sit down at the computer each morning and just go with what hits me at the moment.

Good luck for the next few days.

Joann and Jack in Haymarket, VA.

Wanda said...

Looks like I'm a day late and a dollar short.

Didn't realize you were having surgery. You spend all your free time encouraging me....


You will be in my thoughts and prayers dear Patty~~

Love and Hugs
Wanda