Friday, December 04, 2009

Doctors are only human!

Cardiologist's Funeral:

A very prestigious cardiologist died, and was given a very elaborate funeral by the hospital he worked for most of his life... A huge heart... covered in flowers stood behind the casket during the service as all the doctors from the hospital sat in awe. Following the eulogy, the heart opened, and the casket rolled inside.The heart then closed, sealing the doctor in the beautiful heart forever.

At that point, one of the mourners just -burst- into laughter. When all eyes stared at him, he said, 'I am so sorry, I was just thinking of my own funeral... I'm a gynecologist.

The proctologist fainted.

I think most of you know what a gynecologist is and a proctologist, if not, please either check them on line or look them up in a dictionary. Doctors can be funny.

15 comments:

Merle said...

Dear Patty ~~ I enjoyed that joke tonight. I have seen it before, but always good to see a good one again.
Thanks for your comments and I am so glad when you took your granddaughter
to school, you went and did your shopping and had it all put away by 9.45. A good start to the day.
Glad you caught up with laundry and shopping, although they soon come around again, don't they?
I love optic lights and things and have some solar butterflies that all change color. I hope it doesn't get too cold for you.
Take care, my friend, enjoy the rest of the week and have a great weekend. Love, Merle.

Arkansas Patti said...

Now those would be funerals to go to. Thanks for the morning laugh.
Have a great weekend.

Kavita Saharia said...

Haaaaa.Well i am glad a dentist is little safe here.Still loling !Have a great weekend Patty.

mommanator said...

It reminded me of Patch Adams- loved that movie!

Gigi Ann said...

Oh so funny. You always put a smile on my face, each morning.

Thanks for all you visits and nice comments each time you visit.

Ann

Mental P Mama said...

Another gem!

claude said...

Oh my ! Very funny Patty.
The of this story is very sad and the end very funny ! I like very much your sens of humour.

Arlee Bird said...

Thank you for that laugh. I had just previously read something rather ponderous and depressing and I needed that one.
Lee

Renie Burghardt said...

Haha! Too funny, contemplating the other two funerals!

Have a good weekend. It's cold here!

Renie

Lady Di Tn said...

LOL that is hysterical. Peace

Wanda said...

Pretty darn funny,Patty!

I bought a joke book at the Cowboy Christmas fair today. I'll be sharing them from time to time!

I haven't had time to go on Abe's blog...please tell him I haven't forgotten him..... I still love him.

You both are special people in my life, and my shawl is very warm in cold Las Vegas!

Anonymous said...

This is funny. I had to muzzle my laugh to keep from waking you up.

Marian Dean said...

Ones imagination can run riot over some of the possibilities!

Love Granny

Margaret Cloud said...

I sure would like to see that funeral, this is funny. Thanks for coming by.

Twisted Fencepost said...

I don't believe I could have contained my laughter either. Maybe would have been best to just walk out. tee hee