"Don't Blame Others Work on Yourself"
sent in by Karen S...
* Einstein was 4 years old before he could speak.
* Isaac Newton did poorly in school and was considered "unpromising".
* Beethovens music teacher once said, As a composer, he is hopeless.
* When Thomas Edison was a young boy, his teacher told him he was too stupid to learn anything and suggested that he pursue a field where he might succeed by virtue of his personality.
* When he was 21, F.W. Woolworth got a job in a dry goods store, but his employer would not permit him to wait on customers because he, "didn't have enough sense to close a sale."
* Michael Jordon was cut from his high school basketball team.
* A newspaper fired Walt Disney because he, "lacked imagination and had no good ideas"
A person may make mistakes, but isn't a failure until he starts blaming someone else. We must believe in ourselves and somewhere along the way, we must meet someone who sees greatness in us, expects it from us, and lets us know it. It is the golden key to success.
Reminding you, not only NOT to blame others, but to never give up as most outsiders never really know the true talent within you. Let your talents shine.