Sunday, May 02, 2010

Sorry
Have been having some computer problems and didn't even realize I had not posted anything for today. I try to post ahead by about a week, but it slipped up on me. Still trying to get my computer back the way I want it. Hope everyone is having a good week-end and a lovely Sunday. Raining here again today, which makes me a little blue if it rains too many days straight and we had rain off and on almost all day yesterday. Have a terrific Monday, perhaps the sun will come out tomorrow. Now I'm starting to sound like little Orphan Annie, didn't she sing the song, The Sun Will Come Out Tomorrow?
The sun'll come out
Tomorrow
Bet your bottom dollar
That tomorrow
There'll be sun!
Just thinkin' about
Tomorrow
Clears away the cobwebs,
And the sorrow
'Til there's none!
When I'm stuck a day
That's gray,
And lonely,
I just stick out my chin
And Grin,
And Say,
Oh
The sun'll come out
Tomorrow
So ya gotta hang on
'Til tomorrow
Come what may
Tomorrow!
Tomorrow!
I love ya
Tomorrow!
You're always
A day
A way!



3 comments:

DeniseinVA said...

Sorry about your computer problems Patty. Hope the sun shines for you tomorrow :)

Shionge said...

There will always be sunshine here for you Patty...hope you are cheery again ...Big Hug!!! :D

Unknown said...

You have the most excellent pages here. I twittered you. Have a great weekend.