Thursday, July 01, 2010

THAT AND THIS

Received from my friend Beth


What do you get when you mix PMS with GPS? A crazy woman who will find you!

A weed is a plant that has mastered every survival skill except to grow in rows.

Why shouldn't you throw plastic bags into the swamps in Louisiana ? Because the
bags are not bayou degradable.

If you look like your passport picture, you probably need the trip.

Dogs have owners. Cats have staff.

Honest criticism is hard to take, particularly from a relative, a friend, an acquaintance, or a stranger.

The Coffee Law - As soon as you sit down to a cup of hot coffee, your boss (or your wife) will ask you to do something which will last until the coffee is cold.

"It's time for the second funeral," Tom rehearsed.

16.5 feet in the Twilight Zone = 1 Rod Serling

Why should I learn algebra? I have no intention of ever going there.

Keep trying. Look at the man who put a hole in a Life Saver and made a mint!

Parking lot: A place where arguments start from scratch.

My brother has an allergy to certain wheat products, but he still tries to eat
them whenever he can. I think he's just a gluten for punishment.


12 comments:

Arkansas Patti said...

As a master gardener drop out, I am still laughing about the weed.

Lady Di Tn said...

LOL at the pass port one. The others were good too but that one really hit my funny bone this morning. I wonder if I look like mine. LOL Peace

Anonymous said...

Dogs have owners. Cats have staff.
That is nice. Thanks for sharing.

Sister--Helen said...

I love that qt of the day

Wanda said...

Cute Patty....been so busy with VBS I haven't commented much.


That will change after Friday!!!!!


It's really been fun, I love telling the story, and the kids really seem to enjoy it!

So glad Abe is feeling better.

Cheryl said...

Love it! Have a great Fourth of July!

Beth Niquette said...

Hahahaaa....Oh, I'm so honored you would put a link to my blog. You are such a great lady! ((hugs))

The Mulligan Family said...

Oh my gosh, Patty... some of those were groaners... but I laughed anyway!

Hope you have a wonderful 4th!

Cheers, Cindy

Renie Burghardt said...

Yes, I own two dogs, and am the servant of 5 cats! Enjoyed all of these.

My company left at noon, and I miss them already. But I do get a chance to get on my computer again. And Eileen is finally going home Monday. Yay! And thank you, Lord!

Have a good evening, Patty.

Clytie said...

Snicker. Thanks again for the morning giggle! And thanks to Beth for sharing them!

Margaret Cloud said...

Very good, I liked them, especially the passport and the cat one. Hope you have a nice 4th of July and thank you for coming by.

Twisted Fencepost said...

That algebra question really hit home.
I don't understand why I need to know slopes, points and graphs to learn web programming.
I may never know!