1. The first book of the Bible is Guinness's, In the book of Guinness Adam and Eve were created from an apple
(Hmm could they mean Genesis?)
2. Adam and Eve were created from an apple tree. Noah's wife was Joan of the Ark. Noah built the ark and the animals came on in pears.
3. Moses went to the top of Mount Cyanide to get the 10 Commandments.
4. The first commandments was when Eve told Adam to eat the apple.
5. The seventh commandment is thou shalt not admit adultery.
6. Lot's wife was a pillar of salt by day and a ball of fire by night.
7. Samson slayed the Philistines with the axe of the apostles.
8. The greatest miracle in the bible is when Joshua told his son to stand still and he actually obeyed him.
9. Unleavened bread is bread made with no ingredients.
10. Solomon had 100 wives and 700 porcupines.
I wonder was this test given to children or adults? Have a wonderful Sunday and stay well.