Step 1 Get into state - Imagine a comedian with a laconic drawl.
1. My mechanic told me, "I couldn't repair your brakes, so I made your horn louder.
2. Why isn't phonetic spelled the way it sounds?
3. How does the guy who drives the snowplough get to work in the mornings?
4. Why are cigarettes sold in petrol stations when smoking is prohibited there?
5. If nothing ever sticks to TEFLON, how do they make TEFLON stick to the pan?
6. Why is abbreviation such a long word?
7. How did a fool and his money get together?
8. Why are there flotation devices under plane seats instead of parachutes?
9. What's another word for thesaurus?
10. Why do they call it a TV set when you only get one?
11. What was the best thing before sliced bread?
12. Have you ever imagined a world with no hypothetical situations?