Monday, November 28, 2011

HEALTH MESSAGE
(please give me a break)


As I was lying in bed pondering the problems of the world, I rapidly realized that I don't really care that much:
It's the tortoise life for me!

1. If walking/cycling is good for your health, the postman would be immortal.
2. A whale swims all day, only eats fish, drinks water, and is fat.
3. A rabbit runs and hops and only lives 15 years.
4. A tortoise doesn't run and does nothing, yet it lives for 150 years. And you tell me to exercise?? I don't think so.

I'm retired.

Go around me!

4 comments:

Reanaclaire said...

I like those quotes... i really dread exercising! :)

Lady Di Tn said...

LOL Wonder why those don't work for us humans. Peace

Margaret Cloud said...

This is really good, makes sense to me, a bit unfair.

Carole Barkett said...

Sounds good to me :O)