1) How do you describe an angry potato? Boiling Mad.
2) Why didn't the mother potato want her daughter to marry the famous newscaster? Because he was a commontater.
3) Why wouldn't the reporter leave the mashed potatoes alone? He desperately wanted a scoop.
4) What do you say to an angry 300-pound baked potato? Anything, just butter him up.
5) What does a British potato say when it thinks something is wonderful? It's mashing!
Know Your Taters
Some people never seem motivated to participate, but are just content to watch while others do the work.
They are called 'Spec Taters'.
Some people never do anything to help, but are gifted at finding fault with the way others do the work.
They are called 'Comment Taters'.
Some people are very bossy and like to tell others what to do, but don't want to soil their own hands.
They are called 'Dick Taters'.
Some people are always looking to cause problems by asking others to agree with them. It is too hot or too cold, too sour or too sweet. They are called, not Silly Billies but 'Aggie Taters'.
There are those who say they will help, but somehow just never get around to actually doing the promised help.
They are called 'Hezzie Taters'.
Some people can put up a front and pretend to be someone they are not.
They are called 'Immy Taters'.
Then there are those who love others and do what they say they will. They are always prepared to stop whatever they are doing and lend a helping hand. They bring real sunshine into the lives of others.
They are called 'Sweet Po Taters'.
And now you know your taters. Have a great day.