Thursday, October 11, 2012

Will and Guy's Joke of the Day

Bizarre Items
Left in Hotel Rooms


An international hotel chain has released information about the bizarre items left in hotel rooms. During 2007 this amounted to the value of some �750,000 [approx. $1,500,00USD].

Items included:

A monk's habit
�3,000 [$5,900 USD] engagement ring
A false eye
An artificial leg
A blow up sheep
Several leather whips
Several expensive leather jackets
8 posters of Jonathan Ross [a broadcaster in the UK]
An inflatable sumo wrestler


* Other hotel chains include the following 'left behind' items:

Mobile phone chargers
Children's playpen
Pool and snooker cues
Keys to a Ferrari
A portable poker table
A wedding dress
A mini fridge filled with pickled asparagus
A �2000 Rolex watch [approx.$3900 USD]
Several false teeth
A case of cigars

1 comment:

NitWit1 said...

Hmmm. I don't see a set of wedding rings which I left in Rapid City SD last year.

Fortunately an honest main turned it in to her boss, after I missed it 250 mi down the road. It was mailed to me COD so they knew I go it.

The recent vacation I keep it on through bath and hand washing. It has a tendancy to accumulage gook and cause a rash on my finger, but I preservered and the set is safely now at home.