Friday, May 24, 2013

The devil made me do it, but it is cute.

Common Sense

For fear of choking do not read this with a mouth full of anything. This is priceless.

Barack Obama, at a recent rural elementary school assembly in South Carolina , asked the audience for total quiet. Then, in the silence, he started to slowly clap his hands once every few seconds, holding the audience in total silence. Then he said into the microphone, 'Children, every time I clap my hands together, a child in America dies from gun violence.'

Then, little Darrell, with a proud South Carolina drawl, pierced the quiet and said: "Well, dumb a$$, stop clapping!”

2 comments:

ancient one said...

I wonder how fast he would have to clap to show how many babies are killed by abortion... sorry, couldn't help but get on my soap box ...

I love the funny things you post!!

Beth Niquette said...

(giggle) What a smart little boy! LOL