Tuesday, July 30, 2013

Pucker Up

A little prospector wearing clean new shoes walked into a saloon. A big Texan standing at the bar said to his friend, "Watch me make this dude dance." He walked over to the prospector and said, "You're a foreigner, aren't you? From the East?"

"You might say that," said the prospector, "I'm from Boston and I'm here prospecting for gold."

"Now tell me something," said the Texan, "Can you dance?"

"Well I'm going to teach you," said the Texan. And with that the Texan took out his gun and started shooting at the prospectors feet.

Hopping, skipping, and jumping the little prospector made it to the door shaking like a leaf.

About an hour later the Texan left the saloon. As soon as he stepped outside the door he heard a click. He looked around and there, four feet from his head was the biggest shotgun he had ever seen.

The little prospector said, "Mr. Texan, have you ever kissed a mule?"

"No," said the quick thinking Texan, "but I've always wanted to."





2 comments:

Unknown said...

What goes round, comes round, huh? lol

Jackie said...

Yep...that'll learn him!