Wednesday, August 07, 2013

What A Wreck!

The following quotations were taken from a Toronto newspaper. They are samples of comments from individuals wrote down on their claim forms following their auto accidents.

The guy was all over the road, I had to swerve several times before I hit him.

Coming home I drove into the wrong house and collided with a tree I don't have. A pedestrian hit me and went under my car.

I told the police that I was not injured, but on removing my hat, I found that I had a skull fracture.

I was on my way to the doctor's with rear end trouble when my universal joint gave way causing me to have an accident.

I had been shopping for plants all day, and was on my way home. As I reached the intersection a hedge sprang up,obscuring my vision. I did not see the other car.

The indirect cause of this accident was a little guy in a small car with a big mouth.

I was thrown from my car as it left the road. I was later found in a ditch by some stray cows.

An invisible car came out of nowhere, struck my vehicle,and vanished.

I pulled away from the side of the road, glanced at my mother-in-law, and went over the embankment.

The telephone pole was approaching fast. I was attempting to swerve out of its path when it struck my vehicle.



2 comments:

Unknown said...

People really do say the craziest things!

Lady Di Tn said...

Oh my the MIL made me roll on the floor with laughter. Now to get up. Peace