Sunday, February 16, 2014

My name is God.

Please read this to the end:
My name is God.
You hardly have time for me. I love you and will always bless you.

I am always with you. I need you to spend 30 mins. of your time with Me today. Don't pray, just praise.

Today I want this message to go across the world before midnight. Will you help?

Please do not cut it and I'll help you with something that you are in need of. Just dare Me! A blessing is coming your way.

Please drop everything & pass it on.

Tomorrow will be the best day of your life.

Why do we feel sleepy in prayer, but stay awake through a 3 hour movie?

Why are we so bored when we look at the HOLY BOOK but find it easy to read other books?

Why is it so easy to ignore a message about God, yet we forward the nasty ones?

Why are prayers getting smaller, but bars and clubs are expanding?

Why is it so easy to worship a celebrity, but very difficult to engage with God?

Think about it, are you going to forward this or are you going to ignore it because you think you will get laughed at?

Forward this to all your friends. 80% of you won't. God said if you deny me in front of your friends, I will deny you on the day of judgment.

When one door closes , God opens two. If God has opened doors for you, send this message to everyone including me....

God has no BLACKBERRY but he's my favorite contact.

He is not on FACEBOOK but he is my best friend.

He is not on TWITTER but I still follow Him, and even without the INTERNET I am always connected to him.

He is not on Gmail but he's always online.

Forward if God's been good to you.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I wonder how many people will follow the instructions?

Jackie said...

One of my resolutions this year was to read my Bible through.
I've been taking notes as I've been reading, and I find myself reading a lot further than the study guide I'm using suggests. I get so into it, that I "forget" to stop. That's a good thing, though.
Thank you, Patty, for your continuing inspiration and reminder to focus on our Lord. I am always in awe of His grace.
Love you, sweet friend.
Jackie