Wednesday, May 07, 2014

Household Hints and Tips
I plan on posting a few each day until I have used them all on my blog. Hope you find some useful and different.
***************************************
Keep brown sugar soft by storing with a couple of marshmallows.
Via Storage and Glee
**************************************
Install a regular coat rack low down the wall to store shoes safely off the floor

Via Destination Unknown
*************************************
Use a Post-It note when drilling to catch the dust
Via Lifehacker
*************************************
Hang onions in cut-up tights or old stockings to make them last for months!
Via BuzzFeed
I DID THIS ONCE WHEN A GENTLEMAN FROM GA. SENT US A LARGE BAG OF VIDALIA ONIONS. THEN I WOULD CUT THE BOTTOM ONE OFF MAKING SURE THE KNOT WAS STILL THERE TO HOLD THE NEXT ONE IN THE STOCKING.



2 comments:

Unknown said...

Good information this morning. I especially like the shoe idea. I look forward to more 'helps'! Have a happy Hump Day!

Beth Niquette said...

I love these! Especially the ones about brown sugar, and the shoe rack. I'm going to install one of those by the downstairs door! (grin) Happy Mother's Day, dear Patty--I know it is a bit early, but we'll be out of town. ((HUGS))