Tuesday, February 17, 2015

DIFFERENT WAVELENGTH

Received from my brother-in-law

Last night I was sitting in the living room, talking to my wife about life...

In-between, we talked about the idea of living or dying. I told her : Darling never let me live in a vegetative state, totally dependent on machines and liquids from a bottle. If you see me in that state I want you to disconnect all the contraptions that are keeping me alive, I'd much rather die'.

My wife got up from the sofa with this real look of admiration towards me.... and proceeded to disconnect the TV, the Cable, the Dish, the DVD, the Computer, the Cell Phone, the iPod, and the Xbox, and then went to the bar and threw away all my whiskey, rum, gin, vodka and the beer in the fridge...

I ALMOST DIED!!
Moral:
1. Think about what you wish for..
2. The female brain works on a different wavelength from the male's brain!!!!!


1 comment:

Unknown said...

Yep, we women do think differently! lol