1. You've never met any celebrities.
2. "Vacation" means going to Cedar Point.
3. At least 1 member of your family disowns you the week of the Ohio State game.
4. Half the change in your pocket is pennies.
5. You drive 86 mph on the highway and pass on the right.
6. Your idea of a traffic jam is 40 cars waiting to pass an orange barrel.
7. You know how to play (and pronounce) Euchre.
8. It's easy to get VERNORS ginger ale and SMUCKERS hot fudge sauce, and FAYGO pop.
9. You know how to pronounce "Mackinac".
10. You've had to switch on the "heat" and the "A/C" in the same day.
11. You bake with SODA and drink a POP.
12. Your little league game was snowed out.