* I have a dream that my four little children will one day live in a nation where they will not be judged by the color of their skin, but by the content of their character.
* A man who won't die for something is not fit to live.
* A genuine leader is not a searcher for consensus but a molder of consensus.
* Darkness cannot drive out darkness; only light can do that. Hate cannot drive out hate; only love can do that.
* I have a dream that one day on the red hills of Georgia the sons of former slaves and the sons of former slave owners will be able to sit down together at the table of brotherhood.
* I have decided to stick with love. Hate is too great a burden to bear.
* Faith is taking the first step, even when you don’t see the whole staircase.
* Hatred paralyzes life; love releases it. Hatred confuses life; love harmonizes it. Hatred darkens life; love illuminates it.
* Let no man pull you low enough to hate him.
* Segregation is the adultery of an illicit intercourse between injustice and immorality.
* We must learn to live together as brothers or perish together as fools.
* Injustice anywhere is a threat to justice everywhere.
* Nothing in all the world is more dangerous than sincere ignorance and conscientious stupidity.
* Life's most persistent and urgent question is, 'What are you doing for others?'
How would you like this fella on your basket ball team?