Tuesday, June 03, 2008

Message from Garfield

Garfield on the oil crisis

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

A lot of folks can't understand how we came
to have an oil shortage here in our country.
~~~
Well, there's a very simple answer.
~~~
Nobody bothered to check the oil.
~~~
We just didn't know we were getting low.
~~~
The reason for that is purely geographical .
~~~
Our OIL is located in
~~~
ALASKA
~~~
California
~~~
Coastal Florida
~~~
Coastal Louisiana
~~~
Kansas
~~~
Oklahoma
~~~
Pennsylvania
and
Texas
~~~
Our DIPSTICKS are located in Washington , DC !!!

Any Questions ???

NO? I didn't Think So.









6 comments:

Gramma Ann said...

Funny~~~LOL!!!!

Wanda said...

I always new Garfield was a "Smart Cat"

Another good morning laugh from Patty ~~ thank you

Pat - An Arkansas Stamper said...

Right-on, Garfield!!!

:::feeling the pain at the pump:::

Old Wom Tigley said...

Nicely put Patty..

Renie Burghardt said...

Haha, Garfield got it right!

Going to click on the Breat Cancer Awareness link now, and check out Melinda's sunsets tomorrow, as I have to hit the sack!

Good night, Patty!

Merle said...

Dear Patty ~~ Some great jokes there in the last few posts and I wished your daughter a happy B'day and voted again for the Mammograms. I put it in my Bookmarks to do it more often.Thanks so much for your comments and I don't think Kate will get a cooking program on TV. She is too polite and doesn't swear!!! They all seem to do that.
Thanks also for the jokes you have sent lately ~ I will get around to posting them. I am so glad you had a good day for the Custer reunion.
I hope you had a great turn up.
Take care, my friend, Love, Merle.