Tuesday, June 03, 2008

Message from Garfield

Garfield on the oil crisis

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

A lot of folks can't understand how we came
to have an oil shortage here in our country.
~~~
Well, there's a very simple answer.
~~~
Nobody bothered to check the oil.
~~~
We just didn't know we were getting low.
~~~
The reason for that is purely geographical .
~~~
Our OIL is located in
~~~
ALASKA
~~~
California
~~~
Coastal Florida
~~~
Coastal Louisiana
~~~
Kansas
~~~
Oklahoma
~~~
Pennsylvania
and
Texas
~~~
Our DIPSTICKS are located in Washington , DC !!!

Any Questions ???

NO? I didn't Think So.









6 comments:

Gigi Ann said...

Funny~~~LOL!!!!

Wanda said...

I always new Garfield was a "Smart Cat"

Another good morning laugh from Patty ~~ thank you

Pat - Arkansas said...

Right-on, Garfield!!!

:::feeling the pain at the pump:::

Tom said...

Nicely put Patty..

Renie Burghardt said...

Haha, Garfield got it right!

Going to click on the Breat Cancer Awareness link now, and check out Melinda's sunsets tomorrow, as I have to hit the sack!

Good night, Patty!

Merle said...

Dear Patty ~~ Some great jokes there in the last few posts and I wished your daughter a happy B'day and voted again for the Mammograms. I put it in my Bookmarks to do it more often.Thanks so much for your comments and I don't think Kate will get a cooking program on TV. She is too polite and doesn't swear!!! They all seem to do that.
Thanks also for the jokes you have sent lately ~ I will get around to posting them. I am so glad you had a good day for the Custer reunion.
I hope you had a great turn up.
Take care, my friend, Love, Merle.