Saturday, November 15, 2008

No Pun Intended

Three Groaners...


A French fry walks into the bar and says to the bartender, "Hey, could I get a beer please?" The bartender looks at him shaking his head and say, "No, we don't serve food here."

A man went into his shrink's office and says, "Doc, you have got to help me! Every night I keep dreaming that I'm a sports car. The other night, I dreamed I was a Trans Am. Another night, I dreamed I was an Alfa Romeo. Last night I dreamed I was a Porsche. What does this mean?" "Relax," says the shrink, "You're just having an auto-body experience."

There was the person who sent twenty different puns to his friends, with the hope that at least ten of the puns would make them laugh. No pun in ten did.

6 comments:

Gigi Ann said...

I like puns, I guess because they are so stupid! No pun intended!

Reader Wil said...

They are very good puns, even I as a non native speaker can understand them!

Twisted Fencepost said...

Definite groaners.
I liked them anyway.
Especially the last one...
"no pun in ten did".
That's hard to type without typing it "correctly".

Anonymous said...

It took me a long time to figure out the first one. I think I had to read it three or four times. LOL

Renie Burghardt said...

I'm sorry about the comments you received that you did not care for. I haven't had a problem so far, thank goodness, but yes, comment moderation is there to take care of problems.

As for these puns, I thought they were all punny funny! hehe.

Have a good night, Patty.

PS. Yesterday was 72 degrees here, today we barely made it to 42, and there was a brisk wind. Brrr. Not ready for winter here. LOL.

The Mulligan Family said...

Groaners, perhaps... but I laughed at each one of them!