This week we focus on Chinese Proverbs
For most of us, it's a time for us to get together and talk about our past, present , and future. The Chinese New Year is the most important holiday in China. It's very much like Christmas or Thanksgiving in the United States.- Feng Niu
- A man who has committed a mistake and doesn't correct it is committing another mistake.- Confucius
- A bird does not sing because it has an answer. It sings because it has a song.
- Give a man a fish and you feed him for a day. Teach a man to fish and you feed him for a lifetime.
- He who asks is a fool for five minutes, but he who does not ask remains a fool forever.
- If you are patient in one moment of anger, you will escape a hundred days of sorrow.
- When you have only two pennies left in the world, buy a loaf of bread with one, and a lily with the other.
- The gem cannot be polished without friction, nor man perfected without trials.
- A journey of a thousand miles begins with a single step.
- If you bow at all, bow low.
- A smile will gain you ten more years of life.
- A fall into a ditch makes you wiser.
- Better a diamond with a flaw than a pebble without one.
- Study without reflection is a waste of time; reflection without study is dangerous.- Confucius
Wishing you all a great weekend.