Saturday, May 30, 2009

Trying to see if this works.

Chocolate Pudding Dessert

Mix well and press into a 9X13 pan
Bake at 325 for 15 mins, COOL

½ Cup melted butter or oleo
1 Cup flour
2 ½ Tablespoons of sugar
¼ Cup of chopped nuts (I use English Walnuts)
After crust has cooled, combine
1 Cup powdered sugar
1 (8 oz) cream cheese, softened
1 Cup Cool whip BEAT WELL and
Spread over the crust.
Combine:
2 small packages (INSTANT) chocolate pudding
3 Cups of milk
Beat 1 min or till it starts to thicken
Pour over the cream cheese mixture
Chill till set
Then spread on more Cool Whip and more chopped nuts.

10 comments:

Marian Dean said...

Sounds quite a treat! Chocolate... my weakness in any shape or form.
Love Granny

Femin Susan said...

Chocolate! Yum Yum

Patty said...

This is very yummy. I make it quite often. I have a friend that uses lemon pudding, not sure about the nuts and it's really yummy.

When I said trying this out, I was trying out posting, I was helping a friend and I tired to do what I was telling her to try on her posting. but I wanted to make sure it worked for me and it did.

Confused, well I tend to do this to people. LOL

Brenda said...

Easy and tasty works for me. I love all of these ingredients. It doesn't sound very expensive either. Thanks Patty.

Melinda said...

yes this is easy to make and SOOOOO GOOD!

DeniseinVA said...

Oh yum, this sounds delicious, thanks.

Rinkly Rimes said...

It sounds yummy....for other people. I have a cheese-tooth and sweet things don't attract me. I put it down to a deprived childhood in war-torn Britain!

Margaret Cloud said...

I will have to make this for my husband, he loves chocolate.

Renie Burghardt said...

Sounds vey delicious, Patty. Thank you for the recipe.

Twisted Fencepost said...

That sounds sinfully delicious. But I would prefer a graham cracker crust. Or even a chocolate crust.