Tuesday, December 15, 2009

This should do it, LOL

Mom's Miracle...

A woman went to her doctor's office where she was seen by a young new doctor.

After about four minutes in the examination room, the doctor told her she was pregnant.

She burst out screaming and ran down the hallway.

An older doctor stopped her and asked what the problem was. She told him her story.

After listening, he had her sit down and relax in another room. The doctor marched down the hallway to the first doctor and demanded:

"What's the matter with you? Mrs. Smith is 59 years old, has four grown children, seven grandchildren and you told her she was pregnant?!?!

The new doctor continued writing on his clipboard and without looking up said,

"Does she still have the hiccups?"


17 comments:

Anonymous said...

Ah ha...

Anonymous said...

That is a good one. It works.

Anonymous said...

Patti
That should have cured her!
vickie

Merle said...

Dear Patty ~~ Great joke, but no
more hiccups. Yummy, pancakes for breakfast - I wish I lived nearer so I could take you up on your offer to share a few of them. I hope you got your cards done, I did mine over the weekend, then sorted ot my Christmas gifts. A friend, Lorraine came and wrapped them for me as she has done for years. Today I cooked some corned beef and vegies and made up
some meals. I loved the Elvis and
Martina McBride video. Clever.
Have a wonderful Christmas my friend with your family, and a Happy Healthy 2010.Love, Merle.

Arkansas Patti said...

That would do it for me and anyone related to me.

Lady Di Tn said...

Being 59, I can see the humor in this. LOL Peace

Arlee Bird said...

Love the jokes that you post!

I have set up scheduled posting for the next few weeks and probably won't be commenting, but I'll be back in real time on January 3, 2010. Merry Christmas and a truly Blessed New Year.
Lee
http://tossingitout.blogspot.com/

Sunny said...

That would cure me, right after the heart attack!
Sunny :)

dyanna said...

Great joke.I love all your jokes.

Winifred said...

Love it!

Mental P Mama said...

LOL. That would sure cure me!

Renie Burghardt said...

Haha! What a creative way to get rid of the hiccups!

Have a good night, Patty!

Tomate Farcie said...

hahaha!! That poor woman, though.

claude said...

You make me laughing Patty !

Beth Niquette said...

(guffaw) Oh, that is just TOO funny! The only way I can get rid of the hiccups is to hold my breath while taking 10 sips of water. Strangely that little techinque always works for me.

rohini said...

:-) funny indeed

Twisted Fencepost said...

Well, if it didn't get rid of the hiccups, nothing else will either. tee hee