1. A prime candidate for natural de-selection.
2. His men would follow him anywhere, but only out of morbid curiosity.
3. Some drink from the fountain of knowledge; he only gargles
4. Works well when under constant supervision and cornered in a trap.
5. When he opens his mouth, it seems that this is only to change whichever foot was previously in there.
6. He would be out of his depth in a parking lot puddle.
7. This young lady has delusions of adequacy.
8. She sets low personal standards, then consistently fails to achieve them.
9. This employee should go far --- and the sooner he starts, the better.
10. This employee is depriving a village somewhere of an idiot.