Monday, October 22, 2012

Tit for Tat

A guy asked a girl in a library; “Do you mind if I sit beside you”?

The girl answered with a loud voice;
I DON’T WANT TO SPEND THE NIGHT WITH YOU!!!

All the students in the library started staring at the guy and he was embarrassed. He moved away & sat at a near-by table..

After a while, the girl walked quietly to the guy’s table and told him:
“I study psychology and I know what a man is thinking, I guess you felt embarrassed right?”

The guy responded with a loud voice:
"$200 JUST FOR ONE NIGHT!? THAT’S TOO MUCH!!!

And all the people in the library looked at the girl in shock and the guy whispered to her:
“I study Law and I know how to make someone feel guilty"

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Tit for tat. Got that right. I suspect there is more of this kind of thing going on than we realize.