Saturday, July 19, 2014

Car Insurance Excuses

- The other car collided with mine without giving warning of its intention.

- The accident occured when I was attempting to bring my car out of a skid by steering it into the other vehicle.

- I was driving my car out of the driveway in the usual manner, when it was struck by the other car in the same place it had been struck several times before.

- Coming home, I drove into the wrong house and collided with a tree I don't have.

- The indirect cause of this accident was a little guy in a small car with a big mouth.

- As I approached the intersection, a stop sign suddenly appeard in a place where no stop sign had ever appeared before. I was unable to stop in time to avoid the accident.

- The telephone pole was approaching fast. I was attempting to swerve out of its path when it struck my front end.

- An invisible car came out of nowhere, struck my vehicle, and vanished.

- I thought my window was down but found it was up when I put my hand through it.

- To avoid hitting the bumper of the car in front, I struck the pedestrian.

- A pedestrian hit me and went under my car.

- The pedestrian had no idea which direction to go, so I ran him over.

- I saw the slow-moving, sad-faced old gentleman as he bounced off the hood of my car.

2 comments:

Unknown said...

Sometimes the English language is confusing even to us that speak it! Happy weekend.

Lady Di Tn said...

I like the one near the last of the post, just run over the guy because he knew not which way to go. Sorry I had to laugh at that one. The little girl and the bible lesson was a HOOT. Peace