Sunday, May 31, 2015

And God Looked Down Upon Seniors:

Most seniors never get enough exercise. So, in His wisdom, God decreed seniors would become forgetful so they would have to search for their glasses, keys and other misplaced items and move around more. And God looked down and saw this was good.

Then God saw there was yet another need. So God, in His wisdom, made seniors lose coordination so they would drop things, which would require them to bend and reach and stretch. And God looked down and saw this was good.

Then God considered the functioning of senior bladders and decided, in His wisdom, there should be calls of nature more frequently, requiring more walking to the relief station, which would burn calories. And God looked down and saw this was good.

Seniors were obliged to exercise more from these senior shortcomings and, as a result, did become more active. So if you find you are required to get up and down more as you age, remember it is God's will and in your best interest, even though you mutter under your breath.
Amen



2 comments:

Heidrun Khokhar, KleinsteMotte said...

I agree that aging can have all of the mentioned issues but I rather think I cause my problems not God.
If I eat organic no sugar added and if I walk and do stretch excercises properly and if I take memory enhancing natural minerals like MSM then my aging is smooter and happier. God wanted me to grow in wisdom and that sure helps now!
Hope all is well at your end. I catch the occasional Abe post on Twitter. I send him direct twitter messages but he has never responded

Unknown said...

Every single one of those things apply to me, so I must be old!!!