1) On Odour Eaters: Please do not eat.
2) On a blender: On no account improvise as a fish aquarium.
3) On stockings: Not to be used in the commission of a felony.
4) On gloves: For best results, do not leave at the crime scene.
5) On a fridge: Refrigerate after opening.
6) On alphabet blocks: Not for children. Letters may be used to construct words, phrases and sentences that may be deemed offensive.
7) On a cardboard windshield sun-shade:
"Warning: Do Not Drive With Sun Shield in Place".
8) On an infant's bathtub: Do not throw baby out with bath water.
9) On a calendar: Use of term "Sunday" for reference only.
No meteorological warranties express or implied.
10)On a microscope: Objects in view are bigger and more frightening than they appear.
Do companies and manufactures think we humans are stupid or what?