Friday, April 22, 2011

Enjoy

Wedding Jokes
One liners by the famous

The best way to get most husbands to do something is to suggest that perhaps they're too old to do it. (Ann Bancroft)

I think men who have a pierced ear are better prepared for marriage. They've experienced pain and bought jewelery. (Rita Rudner)

Keep your eyes wide open before marriage, half shut afterwards. (Benjamin Franklin)

My wife dresses to kill. She cooks the same way. (Henny Youngman)

My wife and I were happy for twenty years. Then we met. (Rodney Dangerfield)

A good wife always forgives her husband when she's wrong. (Milton Berle)

I was married by a judge. I should have asked for a jury. (George Burns)

I bought my wife a new car. She called and said, "There's water in the carburetor." I said, "Where's the car?" She said, "In the lake." (Henny Youngman)

Never go to bed mad. Stay up and fight. (Phyllis Diller)

The secret of a happy marriage remains a secret. (Henny Youngman)

5 comments:

Arkansas Patti said...

Those are so funny. I love Ann's theory. That tends to work on me too.

Sister--Helen said...

I just love reading you each morning!

Lady Di Tn said...

Oh my these are funny and number one is the one I like most. Maybe I should try that one. heehee
Seriously, I have trouble getting Prince not to try to do to much. Some days, I wish he were a little lazy. Peace

Stevenson Q said...

Patty! These Quotes made my day! So Funny! It always leaves me a happy feeling everytime I read your posts! More Power to your Blog! You and Abe are always remembered by a friend in the Philippines! God Bless you both!

Steven^^

myonlyphoto said...

Oh these were cute, the funny thing they are not just funny, but true most of the time. Anna :)