Laughable Complaints Made
By Holidaymakers to Travel Agents
1) I was bitten by a mosquito - no-one said they could bite.
2) It's lazy of the local shopkeepers to close in the afternoons. I often needed to buy things during "siesta" time - this should be banned.
3) On my holiday to Goa in India, I was disgusted to find that almost every restaurant served curry. I don't like spicy food at all.
4) The beach was too sandy.
5) A guest at a Novotel in Australia complained his soup was too thick and strong. He was inadvertently slurping the gravy at the time.
6) We bought "Ray-Ban" sunglasses for five Euros [£3.50. $5 USD] from a street trader, only to find out they were fake.
7) No-one told us there would be fish in the sea. The children were startled.
8) It took us nine hours to fly home from Jamaica to England it only took the Americans three hours to get home.
9) The brochure stated: "No hairdressers at the accommodation". We're trainee hairdressers - will we be OK staying here?
10) We had to queue outside with no air conditioning.
It is your duty as a tour operator to advise us of noisy or unruly guests before we travel.