Friday, November 04, 2011

Important Message

Hey you, yes you. Stop being unhappy with yourself. You are perfect. Stop wishing you looked like someone else or wishing people liked you as much as they like someone else. Stop trying to get attention from those who hurt you. Stop hating your body, your face, your personality, your quirks. Love them. Without those things you wouldn’t be you because you are happy with yourself then stick your middle finger in the air and say screw it. My happiness will not depend on others anymore. I’m happy because I love who I am. I love my flaws. I love my imperfections. They make me me and me is pretty amazing.

I understand the little box with the saying I had up here wouldn't enlarge, so I typed it out so it can be read easier. This is what the other little box said.

5 comments:

Lady Di Tn said...

Won't enlarge!!!! Cannot read even if my nose is on the computer screen lol
Peace

Carole Barkett said...

very important message :O) thanks for the reminder

Lady Di Tn said...

This needs to be put up on all the walls so people can read it as it is a really good message. Thanks for typing it out for us. Peace

Unknown said...

Wow this would make a great Christmas gift to my sister...but then again she might stomp me into the ground just for even mentioning it to her. ha ha ha.

Heidrun Khokhar, KleinsteMotte said...

Okay you have me smiling :)